Wednesday, October 1, 2008

01.10.08 Munich, Germany

It's Oktober. It's Munich. Oktoberfest? I missed it. I got lost and couldn't find the tent. I ended up in the museum. Anyway, the museum is very very impressive. Recommended for those visiting Munich.


Where the rulers dined in public

Fountain with details

Gruesome fountain

My favorite piece, dated after the medieval.
Stones cut in squares to make it shinier

Pearl Neck Piece. Belonged to the Bavarian Queen.

Town Square

Little Pond

Long Queues, everyone left with this. Couldn't go any wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is this little pond? I dun recall seeing this. Very cute. But I do remember those angry fruit sellers near the town hall - scary!

Soporific said...

its the pond in front of that cathedral that has devil's footstep